From: Roderick Sheeter [mailto:rsheeter@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 3:43 PM
To: WebFonts WG
Subject: Fwd: [woff2] should decoder sort tags alphabetically in table directory? (#3)

FYI, Cosimo Lupo suggests that we are doing table re-ordering in the encoder when the spec says we should do it in the decoder. It appears to me that this is correct and we should update the decoder.

Should an encoder should be allowed to re-order if it is so inclined? - I don't immediately see why not.