From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 9:37 AM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Telcon agenda for Wed. Feb. 25th

Folks,

We will have our regularly scheduled telcon today at:
US West Coast - 13:00
US East Coast - 16:00
Central Europe - 22:00

Zakim telephone bridge:

+1.617.761.6200 (Boston)

or

>From your SIP phone: zakim@voip.w3.org<sip:zakim@voip.w3.org>

with conference code 3668 ("FONT") followed by '#' sign.

(Instructions on how to connect using SIP:

     http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP)

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Agenda:

-          Review open action items (sanity check) [1];

-          Spec updates (few minor updates to clarify conformance requirements and I am working on adding draft media type proposal) [2];

-          AOB (please send your updates/proposals to the WG list).

Thank you,
Vlad

[1] http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/actions/open
[2] http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF2/spec/