From: mpeg-OTspec@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mpeg-OTspec@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of 'Levantovsky, Vladimir' vladimir.levantovsky@monotype.com [mpeg-OTspec]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:47 PM
To: mpeg-OTspec@yahoogroups.com
Cc: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: [mpeg-OTspec] FW: What is the head table checksum for collections?

Dear AHG members,

Today, during  the WebFonts WG call a question was brought up (see below) regarding support for font collections and the meaning of the checkSumAdjustment value for font collections (and how it should be calculated). We introduced quite a few changes in the spec relevant to font collections, this is probably another one that would benefit from clarification. Please respond to this email with your comments and suggested changes. I am copying both email lists on this thread so that the members of two groups can participate in the discussion.

Thank you,
Vladimir