From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 3:56 PM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Polling WG for a call tomorrow

Hello WG,

With seemingly little activity this past week - what would you like to see on the agenda for our call tomorrow?
I wouldn't want to have a call just because it's on the WG schedule - if we don't have thing to discuss on the phone we can postpone the call until next week.

So, do you have any agenda+ items?

Thank you,