From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 5:04 PM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Telcon reminder and agenda for Wed. Aug. 27

Folks,

We will have our regularly scheduled call tomorrow at:

US West Coast - 13:00
US East Coast - 16:00
Central Europe - 22:00

Zakim telephone bridge:

+1.617.761.6200 (Boston)

or

>From your SIP phone: zakim@voip.w3.org<sip:zakim@voip.w3.org>

with conference code 3668 ("FONT") followed by '#' sign.

(Instructions on how to connect using SIP:

     http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP)

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Agenda:

-          Conformance statements in WOFF2 spec [1] - review proposals [2-4] (feel free to bring you additional comments for discussion);

-          F2F updates, if any;

-          AOB

Thank you,
Vlad