Re: F2F Amsterdam meeting minutes (was RE: Face-to-face meeting notice and agenda)

On 15/10/13 2:27 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:

> They've been generated but the link wasn't shared.
> Here it is: http://www.w3.org/2013/10/11-webfonts-minutes.html

In the minutes, Raph references an 'Adobe tool that optimizes kern
tables'. The GitHub link provided in the minutes is broken, and I
presume this is the correct link:

https://github.com/adobe-type-tools/python-modules/blob/master/WriteFeaturesKernFDK.py

It would be helpful to always clarify whether one is talking about OTL
kern feature or the old kern table, as I wasn't sure what Raph was
referring to by 'kern tables'.

JH