Directions to the Google Amsterdam office (for the W3C working group meeting on Friday)

Hello working group,

The W3C working group meeting (with the discussions focused on Brotli)
will be at the Google Amsterdam office tomorrow @ 1PM.  In advance, we
would like to invite all of the meeting attendees for lunch beginning
at noon.

Kenji Baheux graciously offered to escort everyone from the conference
hotel (NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky) to the Google Office, leaving @
11:15AM.

Thus, here is the recommended schedule + Map:

http://goo.gl/sSu3UK

11:15AM - Meet Kenji Baheux in the conference hotel lobby

11:20AM - Walk to Amsterdam, Dam/Raadhuisstraat (about 4 min , 270 m)
tram station

11:25AM - Board Tram #5 towards A'veen Bennehon (26 min, 15 stops)

11:51AM - Exit the Tram at Parnassusweg, and walk to the Google
Amsterdam office (5 min)

12:00PM - Arrive at the Claude Debussylaan 34, enter the building and
take the elevator to the 15th floor lobby

Upon arriving in the lobby Kenji will sign you in (guest badge) and
take you to the cafe.

Address:

Google Amsterdam (15th floor)
Claude Debussylaan 34, 1082 MD Amsterdam, Netherlands

Looking forward to seeing everyone there tomorrow!

PS:  For those who will be unable to attend in person, please send
Kenji, Fil and I and email, and one of us will invite you to the
Google Hangout.  Please just send us your @gmail.com account and/or
phone number.

NOTE: I will be on the "Open and collaborative font design in a web
fonts world" panel from 11:10 to 12:00.  If you are attending this
talk, please come find me right afterwards, and I will take you to the
Google Amsterdam office.