From: Joe Vieira [mailto:joe@myfonts.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 5:01 PM
To: David Kuettel
Cc: Chris Lilley; Levantovsky, Vladimir; public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Telcon reminder and agenda - Wed. Nov. 6th

Hi David,

That timeframe is great for me.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:53 PM, David Kuettel <kuettel@google.com<mailto:kuettel@google.com>> wrote:

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Joe Vieira <joe@myfonts.com<mailto:joe@myfonts.com>> wrote:
I can't make the call either as i am on another one.

David/Vlad re: your top level font media type draft, I'm happy to work on / think about ways to collect stats on misused & incorrect media types. If that is of benefit to the drafts argument.

Thank you Joe.  If the three of us could collaborate on starting a draft of the top-level font media type, that would be fantastic.

Given that Vlad will be attending TPAC next week, shall we target starting the following week (the week of Nov. 20th)?

Joe