Re: Normative dependency on CSS3 Fonts in WOFF 1.0

On Thursday, June 7, 2012, 8:01:30 PM, I wrote:

CL> My conclusions from all this are that we should:

CL> a) add this missing test to the test suite, and update the
CL> implementation reports to add results for it

I'm doing that now. Tal has reviewed the test and tells me it looks fine.

CL> b) change the first assertion by
CL>   - removing the assertion markup
CL>   - changing MUST to must

CL> c) Move CSS3 Fonts from the normative to the informative references
CL> section, as the changes at b) make it informative.

Vlad has indicated that this is the correct way forward and I have also had a couple of offlist messages indicating this. In the absence of any articulated dissent this still looks the best way forward to me.

Jonathan, do you have the time to do those edits? (If not I can do them).

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG