RE: Conference call reminder Wed. March 16

I'd like to suggest one more item for the agenda - F2F planning. I was asked today by TypeCon organizers whether the WG would be interested in having F2F hosted by TypeCon this year (July 6-10, New Orleans).

Regards,
Vlad

From: public-webfonts-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-webfonts-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Levantovsky, Vladimir
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:21 PM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Conference call reminder Wed. March 16

Hello WG,

We will resume our normal telcon schedule this week. Please note that the US has moved the clock one hour ahead this past weekend (and I believe European countries will do it in the end of the month). For this week, our scheduled time slot for the call will be:

US West Coast - 13:00
US East Coast - 16:00
Central Europe - 21:00
Japan - 05:00

Zakim telephone bridge:

     +1.617.761.6200 (Boston) or

     +33.4.26.46.79.03 (Paris) or

     +44.203.318.0479 (London)

     with conference code 3668 ("FONT")

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Agenda:

1.       Recap the relevant parts of most recent F2F discussion (SVG, CSS) wrt to WOFF

2.       Review the disposition of comments: http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF/DoC/issues-lc-2010.html;

3.       Review the remaining open action items: http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/actions/open

4.       Agree on the next step and date for promoting the WOFF spec to CR

5.       Authoring tools test suite - review assertions and decide on the test suite components.

Thank you,