Re: css3-fonts: should not dictate usage policy with respect to origin

sure, let's go ITU (or the U.N.) and get a universal mandate, then you may
get what you want... in the mean time... business (access) as usual...

apparently we allow idealism to influence our thinking in different degrees;
at 60+, i've moved on from the idealism of my 20s