RE: Conference call agenda, Wed. June 29

I will be commuting on our shuttle so available only on irc. Free beer owed to whoever is taking the minutes.

From: public-webfonts-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-webfonts-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Levantovsky, Vladimir
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 3:00 PM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Conference call agenda, Wed. June 29

Hello WG,

We will have our regularly scheduled conf. call tomorrow at:

US West Coast - 07:00

US East Coast - 10:00

Central Europe - 16:00

Japan - 23:00

Zakim telephone bridge:

     +1.617.761.6200 (Boston) or

     +33.4.26.46.79.03 (Paris) or

     +44.203.318.0479 (London)

     with conference code 3668 ("FONT")

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Agenda:

1.       Discuss formal objection raised by Samsung, review the results of the discussion thread (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-font/2011AprJun/thread.html) and decide on the way to proceed with the transition to CR;

2.       Review open action items http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/actions/open and update the issue tracker if applicable  http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF/DoC/issues-lc-2010.html

Thank you,