Re: css3-fonts: should not dictate usage policy with respect to origin

I believe we could agree to the first, but not to the second. In fact, we
want to make the second to read as:

       UAs MUST NOT, by default, treat webfont resources as
       same origin restricted.

In the absence of an author declaring either a restriction or a relaxation,
we believe the default should be NO restriction.

G.