Re: css3-fonts: should not dictate usage policy with respect to origin

I interpret the prevention of "leakage" as a form of content protection,
albeit a weak one.

In any case, a font file format (WOFF) and a font referencing system
(@font-face) do not need to have a security story. Describing fonts (the
format) and referring to them (the referencing system) does not require them
to be accessed. Access is part of the UA regime, and if there is policy and
controls on access, it should be defined at the UA layer, not the file
format or reference layer.

G.