RE: W3C and ATypI in Reykjavik

Christopher Slye wrote:
> (Vlad, it seems to me that your message is a bit misleading, since you
> didn't ask outright, "Do you prefer the 13th or the 14th?" -- in
> reading Barbara's email, I think that's the main question, yes?)

Well, I wanted to give all of us the opportunity to maximize the value you can get out of attending the ATypI conference, and for this reason wanted to make sure that our meeting is scheduled around (or at least with consideration of) other events being held on 14th of September. I think Barbara asked us about having meeting on 13th because she assumed that Mike Duggan would be one of the participants, and he has a workshop scheduled on 9/14.

I don't have any conflict with the scheduling the F2F on Sep. 14th, and this would also be my preference to minimize the travel expense and not to have to arrive one day earlier.

So, I am now asking all of you "outright" - would you prefer September 13th or 14th and the WG F2F meeting day? Once I hear from you I will contact Barbara to find out if there is a room for on that day and if there something else that might be needed (e.g. to cover a meeting costs).

Thank you,
Vlad