Re: [public-webfonts-wg] <none>

Hi Everyone,

A minor family emergency has come up and I won't be able to make the call today. I do have comments on a couple of things: I'm going to resume work on the test suite soon, hopefully late this week. I'll be making changes and adding new cases based on the spec CVS revision 1.74 to current. If anyone has anything else that they want me to address please let me know. As far as the F2F meeting goes, I will attend either ATypI or TPAC as needed. Personally, I'd prefer ATypI because there are a number of lectures that I'm interested in. But, I'll go wherever I need to go to talk about the test suite, etc. I hope we can make a decision soon as I have other things (teaching, lectures, sleep) that are in limbo until the F2F meeting date is locked down.

Tal