Re: WOFF without same origin restriction in Opera?

I do not think my tone was improper.  And I asked an honest question in my
final paragraph that was left unanswered.  I don't think this subthread is
contributing to the question at hand (SOR implementation at Opera), so I
suggest we end it here.  I seem to disagree with you on many of the
technical considerations of WOFF.  If you are interested in hearing them, we
can talk in a separate thread.  Otherwise, lets just agree to disagree.

Thanks,
behdad