RE: Metadata Questions

Thank you, Tal.

As a sanity check, I attempted to quickly put together the DTD for the WOFF metadata. Let's discuss the comments in the telcon. Also, should we consider adding DTD as an annex?

<!ELEMENT metadata (uniqueid?, vendor*, credits?, description?, license?, copyright?, trademark?, licensee?, extension*)>
<!ATTLIST metadata version CDATA #REQUIRED>

<!ELEMENT uniqueid (#PCDATA)>
<!ATTLIST uniqueid id CDATA #IMPLIED>          // should it be required?

<!ELEMENT vendor (#PCDATA)>
<!ATTLIST vendor name CDATA #REQUIRED>
<!ATTLIST vendor url CDATA #IMPLIED>

<!ELEMENT credits (credit+)>                   // at least one <credit> is required, "must" should be uppercase
    <!ELEMENT credit (#PCDATA)>
    <!ATTLIST credit name CDATA #REQUIRED>
    <!ATTLIST credit url CDATA #IMPLIED>
    <!ATTLIST credit role CDATA #IMPLIED>

<!ELEMENT description (#PCDATA)>               // should it be <!ELEMENT description (text+)>
<!ATTLIST description url CDATA #IMPLIED>

<!ELEMENT license (#PCDATA)>                   // should it be <!ELEMENT license (text+)>
<!ATTLIST license url CDATA #IMPLIED>
<!ATTLIST license id CDATA #IMPLIED>

<!ELEMENT copyright (#PCDATA)>                 // should it be <!ELEMENT copyright (text+)>

<!ELEMENT trademark (#PCDATA)>                 // should it be <!ELEMENT trademark (text+)>

<!ELEMENT licensee (#PCDATA)>
<!ATTLIST licensee name CDATA #REQUIRED>

<!ELEMENT extension (name?, item+)>
<!ATTLIST extension id CDATA #IMPLIED>

    <!ELEMENT name (#PCDATA)>                  // multiple <name> elements in DTD? Should it be e.g. ext_name?
    <!ATTLIST name xml:lang CDATA #IMPLIED>

    <!ELEMENT item (name+, value+)>
    <!ATTLIST item id CDATA #IMPLIED>

        <!ELEMENT name (#PCDATA)>              // should it be item_name?
        <!ATTLIST name xml:lang CDATA #IMPLIED>

        <!ELEMENT value (#PCDATA)>
        <!ATTLIST value xml:lang CDATA #IMPLIED>

<!ELEMENT text ANY>
<!ATTLIST text xml:lang CDATA #IMPLIED>

Regards,
Vlad