RE: WOFF and extended metadata

> From: Levantovsky, Vladimir
> [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com]

> The fact that license info URL may be one of the elements of extended
> metadata doesn’t change this - this is the information that we want
> user to be able to see, UA has no need to act on it (and nobody ever
> asked for it).

Point taken, and my bad for implying this was only licensing info. My position,
however, remains as stated. I am extremely uncomfortable with a requirement
to reject an otherwise working font because someone screwed up the XML describing
it. No one expects software to completely fail because the 'About' screen has
 a bug in it. And I'm quite confident it does not benefit users.