RE: What constitutes protection [was: About using CORS]

I'm not at all familiar with that argument wrt WOFF. Can you elaborate ?

> But this is the time to bring the arguments to the table, no?

Absolutely. And if these are orthogonal, can we leave behind the old
debates about 'fonts should be just like images', 'compression is not
protection' and all the other paraphernalia ? This WG and WOFF are the
result of these discussions. I hope we did not form a WG to argue this
all over again. Thanks.