RE: WOFF at TypeCon

Hello all,

Tamye Riggs and I just had a phone conversation about webfont-related events at the TypeCon this year. Due to very tight schedule requirements on the first day of the conference (Friday, Aug. 20) we agreed to have a 30 min. time slot set aside for WOFF presentation (along the lines of what John Hudson has proposed), followed by the Web Fonts panel discussions (approx. 1 hour session with a number of participants from the industry).

Fellow WebFonts WG members who are going to attend the TypeCon and would like to participate in the presentation and/or web font panel discussions - please respond to this message on the WG email list with the suggested topics to cover and details of your contribution.

Many thanks to Tamye Riggs, Christopher Slye and John Hudson for their help in organizing the meeting and for making all possible efforts to accommodate web font presentation in the prime time of the conference program.

Best regards,
Vlad