Re: CfC: publish a "Touch Events Extensions" Working Group Note; deadline October 28

On 10/24/13 9:12 AM, ext Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Having received positive feedback^ regarding the Draft "Touch Events
> Extensions" WG Note (formerly called "Touch Events v2 WG Note"), since
> we need to record the group's decision to publish this document as a
> Technical Report, I'd like to now issue a Call for Consensus (CfC) to
> publish this WG Note using the following document as the basis:
>
> <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/raw-file/default/touchevents.html>

As mentioned earlier, some of the API details for identifiedTouch were
missing. I `resolved` the respec dependencies and added the details to
the Draft Note. I also fixed a missing "?" in the identifiedTouch
signature. It now is:

   Touch? identifiedTouch (long identifier);

Please review the IDL updates in Section 3 and 3.1 and let me know
before October 31 if you there are any issues:

<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/raw-file/default/touchevents.html#touchlist-interface>

-Thanks, AB