Re: Draft of Touch Events Extensions Working Group Note available

This looks good to me.  My only suggestion is to change the wording around
Issue 1 or even resolve it entirely if we're in consensus.  Ideally we
should explicitly recommend CSS px as the unit (at least we've fixed bugs
in blink to make it so).  No other unit really makes sense I think.  I
believe this is also implied by the wording that says "in the same
co-ordinate system as screenX".

Rick