Adding Art as Editor of Touch Events Spec?

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:31:09 -0400
To: Web Events WG <public-webevents@w3.org>, Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@mozilla.com>, Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com>
Hi, Art, Matt, Sangwhan-

Having seen how much effort ArtB is putting into the Touch Events spec,
preparing it for publication, driving tests, addressing issues, and so
on, I would feel more comfortable if we reflected that activity by
listing him as one of the editors of the spec.

Art, would you feel comfortable in being listed as an editor?

Matt, Sangwhan, does this seem reasonable to you?

If we don't hear any objections in a week, Art, would you be willing to
change the spec to add your name as an editor?

Regards-
-Doug Schepers (wearing his staff contact hat)