Next step for Touch Events v1: CR or PR?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 07:10:22 -0400
To: Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <doug@w3.org>
CC: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
Philippe, Doug,

The Web Events WG has processed all of the comments for the 24-Jan-2013
[LCWD] of the Touch Events v1 spec. The comments resulted in the
addition of some non-normative Notes and some minor Web IDL bug fixes
but there were no substantive normative changes made (see [Comments]).
Additionally, the group already has an Implementation Report [IR] that
shows at least two implementations pass each test case. This IR was
mentioned in the SotD of the LCWD:

[[
The WG has completed and approved this specification's Test Suite and
created an Implementation Report that shows that two or more independent
implementations pass each test.
]]

Given the above, may we proceed directly to Proposed Recommendation or
do we first have to publish a Candidate Recommendation?

(I realize the PR will be blocked until we address the two normative
dependencies that are not yet PRs: HTML5 and WebIDL.)

-Thanks, Art

[LCWD] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-touch-events-20130124/>
[Comments]
<http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/TouchEvents-LCWD-24-Jan-2013>