Re: [Touch events] createTouchList should probably take a sequence, not an IDL array

On 11/28/12 10:38 AM, ext Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> On 11/28/12 7:45 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> Please note, however, the group has agreed to stop work on v2 and to
>> publish it as a WG Note.
>
> Understood, but the same IDL is present in v1 [1].  Or is v1 also
> shelved now?

v1 is a CR now and we will soon start the interop testing to exit CR and
move to PR.

It seems like the proposed API change would affect implementations, and
if so, I would not be in favor of moving back to (LC)WD.

-Art