Regrets for Aug 21 meeting

This sounds like a good one, but unfortunately I'm going to be on a flight
to the bay area so can't make it.  If I get lucky and have WiFi I may show
up on IRC.

A couple updates from the Google side:

   - I talked directly with Doug about our position on PointerEvents,
   briefly:
      - We see no major reason we couldn't implement them in Chromium if
      Microsoft were interested in standardization, although there's not enough
      documentation published to make us highly confident we understand the
      implications.  I'm also a little concerned about the difficulty of having
      chromium / webkit gracefully support both models (eg. imagine complex app
      composition scenarios), but I doubt there's anything insurmountable here.
   - I've started talking with an accessibility expert on the Chrome team
   about getting more involved in the IndieUI work - I'm optimistic but don't
   have a firm commitment yet.

I'm looking forward to reading the minutes after I land.

Rick