Re: Feedback on TouchEvent and DocumentTouch

> Note that there is a big difference between Document.create* and
> TouchEvent.init*. This first comment was about the latter.

Agreed.  Feature detection code is not an interop issue with
initTouchEvent, for example.

> Apparently TouchEvent.init* is not baked yet. It seems better to not add
> it at all.

I am inclined to agree with this.  For Touch Events v2, I think that we
should remove the initTouchEvent method and replace it with constructors.

For v1, we could either specify initTouchEvent as it is currently
implemented (and then deprecate it in v2), or we could omit it from the
spec.   (One reason we might want to include it in v1 is that we want a
way to synthesize events in the test suite for the specification.)

For v2 we should also add constructors for Touch and TouchList objects.
  However, we might want to also keep the legacy document.createTouch
and createTouchList methods for backward compatibility with existing
content.

(As context for anyone new to the working group, our goal is for Touch
Events v1 to include only those features that have multiple
interoperable implementations today.  Any features that don't meet that
criterion today will go into the v2 spec.)