Re: First Draft, Touch Interface Spec

To clarify, the draft I plan to deliver by June is an update (spec format vs proposal format) to the User Interface Independence proposal [1] we posted last year. It is not related to Doug's project regarding touch events.

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2010JulSep/att-0106/UserInterfaceIndependence.html