Re: Introduction

I wasn't able to be at the meeting yesterday due to ongoing issues after
surgery on my hand, however I'm very keen to be involved in this group.

I'm Rachel Andrew (@rachelandrew in most places). These days I'm a
technical writer and content lead for Chrome Web Developer Relations.
Among other things, I look after the content on developer.chrome.com and
web.dev, with the help of an excellent team of writers. I am also involved
in efforts such as Interop 2022, and in trying to improve the documentation
for Chrome-first APIs by contributing to MDN.

I'm a CSS Working Group member, editor of a couple of specs, writer of many
CSS books, and a long time web standards nerd. I was a member of the Web
Standards Project from 2001 until the organisation closed, so I have some
history on the open web platform.

I live in Bristol, UK with three cats (Pixel, Em, and Max), and enjoy
taking up hobbies that cause my grown-up daughter to suggest I do something
safer.

--

[image: Google Logo]
Rachel Andrew