Re: Testing encrypt with RSA-OAEP

hi Charlie

i've been using WebCrypto's RSA-OAEP/SHA-256 interchangeably with OpenSSL
and Bouncy Castle, with complete success.

for OpenSSL, i use RSA_PKCS1_OAEP_PADDING, but set the digest function to
SHA-256 using EVP_PKEY_CTX_set_rsa_oaep_md(). this function is
comparitively new in OpenSSL, AFAICS. note i didn't need to use the
corresponding mgf function, though i'm not clear why.

for Bouncy Castle i just use RSA/NONE/OAEPWithSHA256AndMGF1Padding as the
PK cipher algorithm.

anyway, let me know if i can be of any assistance.

regards
Jason