Re: Review all the things (please...)

Thanks Mark!

On 05/25/2016 06:48 PM, Mark Watson wrote:
> All,
>
> The majority of the issues now have dispositions or have been closed.
>
> There are a few for which I am proposing "wontfix":
>
> https://github.com/w3c/webcrypto/issues/50
> https://github.com/w3c/webcrypto/issues/61
> https://github.com/w3c/webcrypto/issues/83
>
> I have left these open for your comments, but I will close them soon if
> noone speaks up.

Sounds good to me.

<https://github.com/w3c/webcrypto/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+input%22>

>or "needs review" (meaning there is a text proposal for review).

<https://github.com/w3c/webcrypto/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+review%22>

I've reviewed and marked "LGTM" (looks good to me) on a few of the
"needs review" proposals. Others, please review open issues and help us
close out these remaining questions.

--Wendy

> ...Mark
>
> On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 5:02 PM, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> I have reviewed a little over half of the GitHub issues
>> <https://github.com/w3c/webcrypto/issues> and either addressed them,
>> proposed changes or referenced existing proposals.
>>
>> Please review those open issues marked "needs review", "needs input" or
>> "wontfix": these are all waiting on working group input of one kind or
>> another to make progress.
>>
>> I have erred on the side of speed with these proposals, so I expect review
>> comments :-)
>>
>> ...Mark

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)