Re: Question about ECDH

Hi Charles,

Thanks - that explanation makes sense: there are two ways to do ECDH
defined in SEC1, the RFC uses one of them and X9.62 uses the other and they
are the same for curves with cofactor 1.

So, then, can anyone tell me what is the co-factor of the curves we defined
in the WebCrypto specification ? If that is 1, then I am convinced that the
RFC and X9.62 are the same and we can safely switch.

...Mark