Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] how to progress ?

I think the concerns here are overblown. Certainly, I - and perhaps others
- have neglected this activity once we got sufficient interop to get some
real deployment experience (not necessarily a bad thing) but now it's time
to finish what we started. Not everyone wants to be on the bleeding edge
and many developers wait for a stable spec, with a good set of tests,
before diving in.

I don't think we can say - without further work - what the final
interoperable subset in the eventual PR should be. I would like to see a
full set of W3C tests, detailed enough to expose the interop problems and
then we can decide, collectively, which of those problems to solve and
which to leave (moving that functionality from the spec).

Is there anyone from W3C who could help us set up a test framework ? We'd
happy to port our tests to that as a starting point.

...Mark