Re: Would minimal tests for importKey/exportKey be worthwhile?

Yes, I think this would be worthwhile and we would be willing to help. I
will try and find some resource here, though I have not had much success
with that. If not, I can help myself, just not for a couple of weeks.

We do have some WebCrypto tests from our old NfWebCrypto plugin here:
https://github.com/Netflix/NfWebCrypto/tree/master/web/jsTests

...Mark