Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Call on Monday 30th of November @20:00 UTC (including decision to go for PR)

On 11/18/2015 11:52 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Please note that there will be a Web Crypto WG call on Monday 30th of November @20:00 UTC,

Please note the UTC time -- that's 3pm US East Coast, noon Pacific, and
9pm Paris time.

<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=11&day=30&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=224&p3=195&p4=136>

> Thanks for booking that time in your agenda, and make sure you can attend as this meeting will be the last effort from a long work of 3 years.
> We will make a collective decision to move to PR ! (well, based on consensus).

We've worked hard, now let's get this API Recommended!

--Wendy

> Regards,
>
> Virginie
> Chair of the Web Crypto WG

> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.
> Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)