WebEx information [was Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Reminder : our call on the 16th of Nov @ 20:UTC]

Everyone,

The call is on a re-occuring number/code and time now that we've
migrated to WebEx from Zakim:

8:00 pm  |  Greenwich Time (Reykjavik, GMT)
Meeting number:     643 244 026
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Access code: 643 244 026
Meeting Password on member-restricted website:
http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/password.html
(to be revealed tomorrow, just check before dialing in)

Hope to hear from you all soon!

      yours,
            harry