Re: W3C WebCrypto on Github, Mark Watson has removed algorithms

On 11/13/2015 01:31 PM, Mark Watson wrote:
> Harry,
>
> Is the plan to host the Editor's Draft, at least, from w3c.github.io
> <http://w3c.github.io> (using the gh-pages branch) and if not, how
> will we host the Editor's Draft ? Or perhaps we don't need one any more ?

For CR, we just need a CR draft and I'll transform the current Editor's
draft to CR draft formatting after Monday's meeting.

However, given we might update the spec using Edited Candidate
Recommendation, we can have an Editor's Draft with the gh-pages branch.

     yours,
           harry