RE: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Rechartering discussion - Gemalto contribution

Please review Gemalto's contribution. We welcome your comments.

Regards,
Karen

From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 3:48 AM
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Cc: public-web-security@w3.org; Wendy Seltzer; Harry Halpin
Subject: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Rechartering discussion

Dear all,

Web Crypto WG charter [1] will end by the end of March. We need to prepare the next charter of Web Crypto.

As a reminder, the conversation has started on this page :   https://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/IG/webcryptonext_draft_charter
Feel free to add you ideas and suggestions on the wiki and/or expose your opinion and question on the public-webcrypto@w3.org<mailto:public-webcrypto@w3.org> or public-webcrypto-comment@w3.org<mailto:public-webcrypto-comment@w3.org> (for non W3C Web Crypto WG members).

Regards,
Virginie

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/webcryptography-charter.html

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus