Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Rechartering discussion

Yeah, to be clear, I am interested in possibilities for exposing secure
hardware in a way that makes sense for the web.  But (1) everything I've
seen indicates to me that that is not a task for this WG, and (2) I haven't
seen a proposal that's suitable to be the basis for a WG.

--Richard