Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] today's agenda, including resolution to exit Last Call

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>  I hope that we devote enough time to the agenda item “Review by editors
> of the Web Crypto API status” for participants to be able to understand
> each significant change that has been made to the spec in the latest round
> of edits.  By my count, I’ve received 169 bugzilla messages in the past two
> weeks, and even when it’s my full time job to work on standards, that’s an
> impossible volume to ingest.

​Yes, sorry about that. I tried to follow a consistent process: propose
change -> assigned -> resolved for each bug, but this generates a lot of
bugzilla spam: multiple emails per bug.​

> The good news is that the editors making these changes know which were
> normative changes and which were clarifications.  Mark and Ryan, it would
> be really helpful if before the call, you could send a note to the working
> group with a one or two line summary of each normative change and a link to
> the section in the editor’s draft where the change is.  Then we could
> quickly walk down the list during the call, with people having your summary
> note to refer to during the discussion.

​Here you go:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rpc7Q7o4nxoKjYT8Qx4MhueQ-rUuIIM53yp7miUuxnw/edit?usp=sharing,
"Recent Changes" tab.​