Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] today's agenda, including resolution to exit Last Call

On 09/29/2014 06:12 PM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:
> Ryan, Re-revision of bugs, I’ll let the WG answer during the call.
> Re-decision binding, I was planning to have that 2 weeks waiting
> period, no worry. Regards, Virginie
>
> From: Ryan Sleevi [mailto:sleevi@google.com] Sent: lundi 29
> septembre 2014 18:09 To: Harry Halpin Cc: public-webcrypto@w3.org
> Subject: Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] today's agenda, including
> resolution to exit Last Call
>

> Just to be sure: you're asking if the WG has had a chance to review
> the 39 changes made over the past week, some as recently as two
> days ago, to the level of binding resolution?
>
> I know we haven't.
>
> And Harry, please recall the Work Mode this WG adopted - and which
> you announced.
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2014May/0014.html
>
>  "Yesterday, the Working Group at the telecon approved. RESOLUTION:
> Switch to a working mode that does only ad-hoc calls and a waiting
> period on the mailing list for objections to decisions."
>
> This is also reflected in the minutes:
> http://www.w3.org/2014/05/05-crypto-minutes.html

Yes, but we need a *formal* decision on meeting minutes to go from
Last Call to CR. That's part of the transition request.

Of course people can object over the mailing list during the waiting
period. I hope that waiting period will allow people to review the
changes that Mark's doing.

If there is an objection that we can't resolve during the waiting
period, we can revisit another formal last call transition in our next
meeting.

   cheers,
     harry