Re: On the late side again? Agenda for 2014-09-23

On 09/22/2014 06:15 PM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> Hi Elf,
>
> I have to say that I find your message unnecessarily adversarial
> but I don't know you and maybe it's just a matter of style I need
> to get used to. In any care, it's a wiki and you, and anyone else
> for that matter, can certainly go ahead and create agenda pages
> ahead of time if you want to help and have an idea of what should
> be discussed ahead of time.

I believe some of the problem may be that people with jobs may simply
be have less spare time than those who are unemployed. However, we
welcome contributions from everyone as long as they are on-topic and
civil.

So I would suggest that some people keep in mind that many
implementers and people who have working products or open-source code
with actual users in this space may be shorter on time, and that to
keep that in mind for future communications.

  thanks,
        harry