Re: URGENT: Meeting for WebCrypto WG in TPAC at end of October October?

Did you mean to include a link to the questionnaire?

It's hard to say this far out if we'll need a meeting, but it seems
plausible that some interop testing might be in order, and there may be
some outcomes from the Sept workshop.