Re: Asian Call - suggested times?

On 01/28/2014 03:20 AM, Mountie Lee wrote:
> I have some suggestions
>
> UTC 22:00 / Seoul 07:00 / Beijing 06:00 / San Francisco 14:00 / Boston
> 17:00
> UTC 16:00 / Seoul 01:00 / Beijing 00:00 / San Francisco 08:00 / Boston
> 11:00

Note that we can try a separate Asian call (i.e. rotating times), so you
can also choose time that are less early/late for Asian participants if
you want.

However, these times you suggested you allow the non-Asian participants
to possibly make the call. Can you ask other Asian members what they prefer?

   cheers,
       harry