From: Ryan Sleevi [mailto:sleevi@google.com]
Sent: lundi 13 janvier 2014 21:50
To: GALINDO Virginie
Cc: public-webcrypto@w3.org; Wendy Seltzer; Harry Halpin
Subject: Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - our call today

Hi Virginie,

If the plan is to keep these calls at 16:00 UTC, it would be very useful if you can mail out draft agendas in the week before the call - preferably the Wednesday/Thursday before. This will allow potential attendees to review the agenda to see if it is worthwhile to attend the call - for example, if relevant specs are to be discussed. Given that our Shenzhen F2F agreed that our calls would discuss a variety of specs and efforts, it's hard to judge whether or not it's appropriate to attend when the agenda is just a few hours before the call.

Kind regards,
Ryan