Re: Reminder: WebCrypto WG Meeting in 30 minutes

Not entirely true - we have received feedback from several members (Boris,
Anne) about issues affecting implementability.

See Bugs 25390, 25389, 25198, 25386, 25383, 25382

These are the kind of things that are *most useful* to the spec - promoting
idiomatic Web APIs that are consistent with developers expectations and use
cases. We've recently been able to close out Bug 24963 (update pending),
which is another prime example of a meaningful change for usability.

The W3C TAG is in the process of reviewing the spec (
https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/issues/3 ) and has already
highlighted some issues that can be done to improve things.

We know that INRIA is reviewing the spec (thread "WebCrypto Security
Analysis")

I think we're on track with the level of feedback we expected / hoped for.
As a low-level API, there are very few "design choices" on a crypto level
to be commented on, beyond those that SAAG / CFRG has highlighted.  Some we
can resolve, some we may not be able to.

The choice of algorithms, however, is actually far, far less interesting
than the set of API design choices we've made, and ensuring those are
well-reviewed.