Re: Moving to Sept. 10-11th? [was Re: 회신: Sept 9-10th in Silicon Valley for WebCrypto v.Next Workshop?

Thanks Tony! So if there's any objections to the 9/10-9/11 dates, please
send over mailing list this week, and then we'll discuss in our next WG
call and hopefully come to consensus on pursuing the workshop.

   cheers,
       harry