Re: Sept 9-10th in Silicon Valley for WebCrypto v.Next Workshop?

That's my understanding as well. We picked dates vacated by FIDO's
decision to move their meeting to October.

Best,
--Wendy

On 04/11/2014 11:45 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:
> Mike,
> The FIDO meeting has been switched to a later date, as far as I know.
> Regards,
> Virginie

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)