Re: JOSE Last Call and ISSUE 28

On 04/09/2014 10:16 PM, Richard Barnes wrote:
> There already is such an appendix.  I don't think we need more.

Sorry, that email wasn't very clear. The appendix is mostly done and
looks good. I was wondering though if we wanted to include a helper
function to allow people to use these string identifiers directly when
creating keys.

We can always wait for the "high-level" API(s) to do this though.
However, we need to formally close this loop before leaving Last Call at
our next telecon.

    cheers,
      harry